Saturday, August 29, 2009

Random Thoughts

Here are a couple things which have been going through my head as of late:

- Last Saturday's Raw Dessert event in the Resource Centre was great. Lisa mad these awesome cinnamon rolls, and I made a carob cake and coconut-cashew pudding. Everyone who came in was more than satisfied. We will continue to do these kinds of "free sampling" events in the future, but there is so much coming up that we've got to focus on that. What's coming up, you ask? The Vegetarian Food Fair is taking place on September 11-13 and there's also the Totally Fabulous Vegan Bake Off (more news on that soon) on October the 3rd. It's keeping us plenty-a-busy.

- Although I've been training for it for months now, I officially entered this week for the marathon in four weeks. My training has been going about as well as I could hope and I'm looking forward to being a part of the Toronto Vegetarian Team. If you're interested in joining the team or sponsoring you can do so here.

Veg out!

No comments:

Post a Comment